The information we collect
When you download the App, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. You may be asked to provide us with the following personal information when you download or use the App: 1) your full name, 2) email address, 3) telephone number 4) date of birth and 5) credit card information. When visiting the Website, you may be asked to provide us with your email address. By downloading the App, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How your information is used
As is true of most websites and apps, it will be possible to gather information about your computer or device such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. This information may be used to:
● drive future product development in line with customer platform and technology use;
● respond to customer service requests;
● send out a newsletter or occasional product alerts and/ or other marketing communications;
● improve the App and our marketing efforts; and/or
● respond to your questions and concerns. We may also collect information about your user preferences including, ‘swipes’ (when a user indicates that they like a product), shares, time spent on products and past orders for the above purposes. Any such data which relates to your user preferences will be anonymised.
Certain features of the App (such as uploading or downloading content) may need to access information on your device in order to work. By using such functionality, you consent to Sex Toii accessing your device and information. If we can, we will ask you before the App accesses your device or information. You may also manage how the App accesses your device or information using privacy settings on your mobile device or by uninstalling the App.
How to edit, delete or access your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information that we hold about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. You can also ask us not to send you direct marketing communications (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. In order to meet our costs in responding, we may charge you a fee of £10.
Sharing your information
Except as described below, we will not share your information with any third parties. We may disclose the information you provide us:
● to our third party payment processing service in order to process your debit and credit card information and take payment on our behalf. You agree that any information you provide when making payments on the App will be shared with the owner of the third party payment processing service for the purposes of processing your payment. Such services have their own Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies and you are encouraged to review these terms before deciding whether to provide any information. Sex Toii is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties and the Sex Toii Terms do not apply to any website, product or service of any third party company even if the website links to or from the App
● to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985);
● as required by law, any applicable regulation to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
● when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
● if Cohen Lambert Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website (www.sextoii.com) of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
The security of your personal information is important to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We will retain your information until the App is deleted from your device or as needed to provide you services via the App. Once the App has been deleted from your device, we will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer hold your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may contact you from time to time about Sex Toii, including marketing messages relating to Sex Toii. We will do this electronically, for example by email or by push notification through the App. We may contact you with information about our products and services (and those of specially selected parties that may be of interest to you, in line with your marketing contact preferences provided to us either through the App or by emailing us. All such communications will come from Sex Toii or Cohen Lambert Ltd. You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing messages from us by contacting us at the email below or by following any instructions we may include in the messages we send to you.
Last updated: March 2017